Playgirls Gold Chip Offspring
1. 2004 Palomino Filly
2. 2004 Palomino Stud Colt. Top picture as a weanling and the other as a yearling. Leroy won 4 Reserves and 1 Grand in his first time out in Open Halter in PHBA show. We are very proud of this great looking colt.
3. 2006 AQHA Stud colt. Born in January. 3 stockings and big blaze.
4. Playgirls Super Gold has PHBA Points in halter and lunge line. . Thanks to Paulette for the pics. This great looking stud is for sale. $8500
5. We recently purchased 2005 stud colt out of Playgirl. Playgirls Flash Gold # 4719418. He has 4 stockings and a big blaze. He is gorgeous and definitely stamped by his DADDY!! Gorgeous hip and chest. Nice neck and pretty headed. Should mature to 15.3. He has the sought after golden color and white mane and tail. Has PHBA Halter points. NISCA 2006 High Point Yearling halter horse.
6. 2004 AQHA Palomino filly. Has been shown and did really well. Picture on the left is of the filly as a yearling. She is being shown by Sam and they won the 2005 Louisa County Fair. This filly now stands 16 hands. UPDATE 2006 at the Iowa State Fair AQHA show she won 2 year old open mare and was Reserve Champion Youth Halter Mare. Picture on the right is filly in 2006
7. 2005 AQHA/PHBA Filly. Barn name is Karma. Registered name is Awesome in Gold. She is one BIG filly. Wow. She is Hypp N/N. Karma has PHBA halter points
8. AQHA/Buckskin 2008 Stud colt.
9. Sparklin Playgirl HD. AQHA/PHBA Palomino filly by Playgirls Gold Chip. Cremello. She is beautiful.
10. Modern Perfection HD. Daisy as we call her was born in 2007 and is triple registered. AQHA/PHBA/APHA. This is one well put together filly. Daisy is the granddaughter of my favorite mare Modern Estate that I have had for almost 25 years. Dam is Modern Attitude HD.
11. 2008 Buckskin Stud colt. Dam is Zippo Can Do It. Colts dam was Reserve High Point Halter Horse in 2006 in NISCA. Sire to this colt is Playgirls Gold Chip. This colt should halter and ride. We plan on showing him this year. This colt may be a great stud prospect. We will consider selling him.